Friday, October 14, 2011

Perfect Place

Happy FRIDAY ya'll! To kick off the weekend, I hit up the dollar store on my way home...JACKPOT! I can't wait to share all the amazing finds, but one at a time...I'm such a tease. I was so excited to come across these cute little dominoes! 



I mean really, how much cuter can you get?! I was so excited because I have a TON of math games that require dominoes, and I think I had maybe one large set. So I purchased these AND the little plastic containers (4pk for $1). I put two packs of the dominoes in each container (only used two of the containers), one pack didn't seem like enough (maybe because they were so small). I think I may go back and get more! 

So here is my FREEBIE for Friday! A math domino game called Perfect Place. It is used to review place value, it can also be used to review four digit subtraction. I have more games, but I couldn't remember them so will have to share with you all after I find them at school 

I hope you enjoy and have a GREAT weekend! (click on the picture to retrieve the game)