Monday, March 26, 2012

Perspective

Once again the "bug" has hit my house, this time ME! Of course..mommy is the last to get it. I hope we are done for this "season"! But tonight I was so happy that I felt better enough to attend a fund raiser for an AMAZING little girl! Reading the family blog, seeing the heartwarming and sometimes heart wrenching pictures puts so many things into perspective.

When I complain about getting a "bug" or that my daughter is always sick, or when I find myself losing my patience with her I remind myself of this strong, tough, inspirational little girl that I have never had the privilege of meeting. I went to high school with both of her parents, and as I read their blog I can't begin to describe their faith, love, compassion, and strength that they express, show, and LIVE daily!

So take a few minutes out of your day/night, head over and read... follow if you would like, or just keep this inspirational family in your thoughts and prayers: http://needhamcrew.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Jessica

Piper

Piper and her sister Linley