Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Reading List

My summer reading list continues to grow and I feel as though my progress is slow, but I'll make it (does someone want to watch my 5yr old for a week while I go on a binge reading).

Here is a glimpse of some of the things I'm reading.


But I also have a "fun" reading list that keeps taunting me!


Right now I'm reading Unmistakable Impact, I'll do a book study update when I get done!

So I'm one that has to mark my passages and make notes...it's a comprehension strategy I teach AND practice, seeing that this book in on loan to me from my new principal I solely have sticky notes.


This afternoon while I was trying to read a few pages my daughter brought me a stack of her books, complete with her own sticky notes!


Of course being the teacher mommy we went through each book and I had her tell me why she put the sticky note on that particular page (can't ever start too early)...she did awesome!


This page was because of the cowgirl boots (she wears hers every chance she gets), and of course the beautiful dresses!

So, what is on your summer reading list?