Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016


I hope you all had a happy and safe New Year. I did the normal stay at home in my PJs and hope to stay awake long enough to watch the ball drop...I did manage to do it this year!

As for my December challenge....well it didn't happen. I really didn't think through the whole break thing, Christmas shopping and wrapping, out of town trips, etc. I did post a few more on Facebook than I did here, but only a few. I found it hard to post on my blog from my phone...well at least post the pictures, it keeps telling me I need another app. Just too frustrating.

I must say I am ready to get back to work. I couldn't sleep one night (what happens when you stay up late reading and take a nap here or there) and of course had a great idea for my next PD. Once I have all the pieces together I'll  be happy to share.

Here's looking forward to a great 2016!

4 comments:

Harlynn said...

Hope you dive into success this year. Can't wait to read more on what you've done towards happiness and success!

- Harlynn
mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

شركة ضي الرحمن said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام

احمد عبد العزيز said...

شركة الحمد للتنظيف من افضل الشركات في السعوديه نقدم لك افضل الادوات
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازاننقدم
نقدم لكم شركة الخدمات المتكامله للتنظيف في جازان
شركة عزل خزانات بجازان

khaled ali said...

Al Horus Home Services Company is the best company in the fields of cleaning and pest control and the transfer of furniture and cleaning of reservoirs and services necessary for the whole house, Al-Horus has the best workers in the world and the best materials and equipment in the world, so this is what distinguishes us from others
شركه نقل اثاث وعفش بالطائف
افضل شركه تنظيف بالطائف
شركه مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركه رش مبيدات بالطائف